Sep 12, 2012 // Manual Resource //
Here are the steps for
programming the keyless entry according to the owner’s manual.
TO ERASE ID CODE
1. Turn ignition to ACC, close all doors, windows, hatches, trunk and hood.
2. press the programming switch on the main control unit(under drivers seat) for
more than 2 seconds. The security indicator light will illuminate for 2 seconds.
3. While the security indicator light is still on(within the 2 seconds) press the
programming switch again for 2 seconds.
4. The horn will sound twice and the security indicator light will turn off.
5. The previous ID code in now erased.
TO ADD A NEW TRANSMITTER
1. Turn the ignition key OFF, close all doors, hatches and trunk.
2. Turn the ignition key to the ACC position.
3. Press the programming switch on the main control unit for more than 2
Seconds. The security indicator light will illuminate for 2 seconds.
4. While the security indicator light is on(within 2 seconds), press the remote
control transmitter button once.
5. The new ID code is complete and the remote control will not operate the system.